22 October . 2015
Rancho Sienna celebrates 1st anniversary – Much done, much more to come!
It seems like only yesterday, but it’s been over a year since Rancho Sienna celebrated its grand opening, with a big Harvest Festival showcasing the community’s brand-new models and new amenities including The Sienna House and Sienna Trail Park.
The Harvest Festival was such a big hit, Rancho Sienna decided to repeat it this year, as a first anniversary celebration. In this video, you can see the festivities and meet some of the more than 200 families who have chosen to call Rancho Sienna home.
Now with this coming weekend being the official birthday weekend of Rancho Sienna, The Sienna House will have cupcakes for all visitors in order to celebrate Rancho Sienna's milestone!
Rancho Sienna marked a lot of progress and many exciting events during its first year. Here’s a quick recap:
- Greenleaf Park was the first additional park completed after the grand opening. Located in a beautiful natural valley, it offers a walking/jogging loop, bird watching blind, sand volleyball court, horseshoe pit, picnic areas and playground.
- The Outdoor Dining Room is a unique amenity with a large faux stone dining table under the trees, complete with benches, chairs and lighting. There’s a grill for cooking and a bocce ball court for relaxing after the meal.
- Work began on Big View Trail, the community’s newest trail, with an official opening planned for early 2016.
- The Liberty Hill Independent School District agreed to purchase a site for a to be located in the heart of Rancho Sienna. The school could open as early as 2017, pending voter approval of a bond issue.
- The Retreat opened as a distinctive neighborhood for semi-custom homes priced from the $500,000s. This neighborhood includes a unique entrance and large homesites with awesome views of Rancho Sienna’s scenic Hill Country terrain.
- Chesmar Homes completed construction of the HBA Benefit Home in Rancho Sienna in September. It’s available for sale, with the majority of proceeds going to Dell Children’s Medical Center of Central Texas and Austin’s Ronald McDonald House.
- Overlook Park opened in October along Via de Sienna. It features a unique glowing sidewalk depicting a scale model of the solar system. The sidewalk leads up to a raised observation platform. Located across the street from the future LHISD elementary school, it’s designed as an outdoor classroom as well as an amenity for all residents to enjoy.
There's much more to come for 2016, including the opening of a new dog park in Rancho Sienna! Thanks for reading our blog and being part of our exciting story!
Previous PostEnjoy hiking, camping at parks near Rancho Sienna
Older PostVideo: Harvest Festival & Market Day 2015
Want More Information?
- 2020 (18)
- 2019 (73)
- 2018 (134)
- 2017 (39)
- 2016 (58)
- 2015 (12)