31 March . 2016
The Sienna House to host early voting for LHISD bond election on Monday, May 2
Early voting dates for the Liberty Hill ISD bond election are April 25 through May 3, and The Sienna House at Rancho Sienna will be an early voting location on Monday, May 2, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Election day voting is May 7, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The proposed $29 million Rancho Sienna Elementary School is the centerpiece of this $35 million bond election, which will result in no change to the LHISD tax rate.
If the bonds are approved by voters, construction of Rancho Sienna Elementary School is expected to begin this summer, and is planned to open in August 2017.
Here are the Top 5 Reasons to vote “Yes” on the bond, according to LHISD:
- Safety for our Youngest Students, with a new secured entrance and access control system.
- Growing That Panther Pride, with a new elementary school to help alleviate overcrowding at existing campuses.
- Our Students. New construction and renovations will provide room for growing programs such as the LHISD Agriculture program, a leader in Williamson County.
- Aging Facilities. The bond issue also includes important renovations for Liberty Hill Elementary and Liberty Hill Intermediate.
- Our Community. Investing in our school district is a direct investment in the future wellbeing of our community.
Image courtesy of: http://www.libertyhillisdbond.net/
Want More Information?
- 2019 (29)
- 2018 (134)
- 2017 (39)
- 2016 (60)
- 2015 (12)