05 November . 2018
What’s happening in Rancho Sienna in November & December
What’s it like to live in Rancho Sienna? For one thing, we’re a pretty sociable community. Just take a look at our community calendar for November and December.
On November 10, we honor our residents who are veterans and active service members with a Veterans Day Breakfast at Sienna House.
On November 15, residents enjoy our monthly 3rd Thursday Thirsty Social at Sienna House, complete with appetizers, beverages and fun times.
National Pie Day is December 1, and we’ll celebrate with free pie in many flavors from a local business.
On December 8, it’s Cookies with Santa at Sienna House, complete with photos, cookies, coffee, cocoa and a free holiday goodie bag for residents.
The Georgetown area hosts many cherished holiday traditions in November and December. Here are just a few:
- 1 – The annual Christmas Stroll Parade in downtown Georgetown’s historic square.
- 1 – Leander’s annual Old Town Christmas Festival
- 7 – Christmas Family Night in historic downtown Round Rock
- 7 – Tree Lighting Ceremony & Santa’s Workshop at Heritage Oak Park in Cedar Park
- 8 – Holiday Celebration and shopping at Wolf Ranch Town Center in Georgetown
- 10 – Trail of Lights grand opening in Zilker Park
- 14 – Swim with Santa at the Georgetown Recreation Center’s indoor pool
Previous PostTop 5 homebuyer benefits for veterans
Older PostLennar introduces low-maintenance homes in Rancho Sienna
Want More Information?
- 2019 (7)
- 2018 (134)
- 2017 (39)
- 2016 (60)
- 2015 (12)