13 March . 2019
10 ways to enjoy Rancho Sienna’s Tour of Homes – March 16-31
Looking for a new home in a top Austin master-planned community? Open houses, tasty treats, builder giveaways money-saving promotions and much more will be part of Rancho Sienna’s Tour of Homes from March 16-31.
The Tour is a great time to visit Rancho Sienna to discover our wide array of new homes priced from the $200,000s to $700,000s, along with 100+ acres of amenities including Sienna House Big View Trail and Vineyard Park. Here are 10 ways to get the most out of your visit.
- Plan your visit. The Tour of Homes takes place on three consecutive weekends: March 16-17, March 23-24, and March 30-31. Hours are 1-5 on both Saturdays and Sundays. Come any day, as often as you’d like.
- Stop by Sienna House. Make The Sienna House your first stop to pick up a free Rancho Sienna trail bag of goodies and discover our flagship amenity. The Sienna House is where the community comes together to swim, work out, and enjoy special events throughout the year. Our friendly community representatives will be on hand to answer questions about life at Rancho Sienna.
- Look for the Tour of Homes signs. More than 40 new homes available for quick move-in at Rancho Sienna will be unlocked and open on tour days. It’s your opportunity to walk through and imagine yourself living here. Just look for the special Tour of Homes yard signs throughout the community.
- Refresh at our Model Homes. Be sure to follow the signs to our beautifully decorated model homes, where our builders will be offering tasty food and giveaways.
- Discover savings. Our leading homebuilders will be offering special money-saving incentives exclusively during the Tour of Homes, making it a great time to choose a new home in Rancho Sienna.
- Check out our amenities. The Tour of Homes is a great time to discover the 100+ acres of parks, trails, recreational amenities and natural open space at Rancho Sienna. Feel free to stop the car, get out and explore amenities such as Greenleaf Park, Bark’N Park and Sienna Trail Park. You’re likely to meet some friendly Rancho Sienna residents, who’ll be happy to tell you about living here.
- Get schooled. If you have kids in school, or plan to, follow the signs and take a look at our own Rancho Sienna Elementary School, part of the highly regarded Liberty Hill Independent School District. Primrose School of Rancho Sienna is right across the street.
- Savor our Local Flavor. Before our after the Tour, check out all the great places to eat, shop and be entertained near Rancho Sienna with our Local Flavor
- Preview the homes. With 40+ homes on tour, you may want to preview our showcase homes before you visit. That’s easy to do at our Homefinder, where you can see floor plans, photos and more.
- Find us easy. Rancho Sienna’s convenient location at Ronald Reagan Boulevard and S.H. 29 is easy to find. To make it even easier, just direct your map app to 404 Via De Sienna Blvd. (78628), the address for Sienna House.
Previous PostTop 10 free (or cheap) things to do with kids in Austin
Older PostHow today’s new homes are designed for empty nesters
Want More Information?
- 2020 (18)
- 2019 (73)
- 2018 (134)
- 2017 (39)
- 2016 (58)
- 2015 (12)