27 January . 2021
Our best year ever – and more good news from 2020
2020 was the best year for new-home sales in the seven-year history of Rancho Sienna. We welcomed more than 300 new families in 2020, for a 51% increase over 2019, our second-best year.
Here’s a quick look back at some of our most exciting developments in 2020, along with a few words about 2021.
- Wilderness Park. The final addition to Rancho Sienna’s array of Hill Country parks and trails is also one of the largest. Opened in 2020, Wilderness Park invites residents of all ages to explore nature, with three distinct “outdoor rooms” connected by Rancho Sienna’s expansive trail system. A treehouse playscape, a bird-watching blind and an outdoor dining room with spectacular views are just a few of the fun and interactive features residents can enjoy at Wilderness Park.
- New Lennar model home. Early in 2020, we announced the grand opening of Lennar’s new Eppright model home in Rancho Sienna. This fully furnished model home showcases a new collection of low-maintenance homes by Lennar, with prices from the $300,000s.
- The 1 million mark. Austin’s population passed the 1 million mark last summer, according to a City of Austin estimate. Our blog takes a look at some of the highlights of this growth. At Rancho Sienna, we also reached an important milestone, welcoming our 1,300th family in 2020 and still counting.
- Meet Rita Brandin. Rancho Sienna and our Austin sister community of Sweetwater welcomed Rita Brandin in 2020 as the new head of Newland’s Austin division, with the title of Senior Vice President, Operations. Rita has a real estate career that spans more than 30 years, including 14 years with Newland. She moved to Austin from Newland’s headquarters city of San Diego, but she already had a strong connection to Texas’ Capital City – you can meet Rita at our blog.
- D.R. Horton joins our builder team. D.R. Horton, one of the nation’s largest builders, joined the Rancho Sienna team in the fall of 2020, introducing low-maintenance homes priced from the $280,000s. These homes have been selling fast, and you can see the one- and two-story plans here.
The bottom line for 2021 is that Rancho Sienna still has a wide selection of new homes available in all price ranges, from the high $200,000s to $500,000s by leading builders including Chesmar, D.R. Horton, Lennar, Tri Pointe (formerly Trendmaker) and Perry. But 2021 will likely be the final year for such broad choice in Rancho Sienna, so if you’ve been thinking about becoming part of our friendly community of parks, trails and highly regarded Liberty Hill ISD schools, don’t wait too long. Visit our Homefinder to see all of our available plans.
Want More Information?
- 2021 (19)
- 2020 (26)
- 2019 (73)
- 2018 (133)
- 2017 (39)
- 2016 (58)
- 2015 (12)